Sunday 18 August 2013

A slippery situation

Good morning Soap lovers.

Yes, it has been some time for that I apologise (you were always on my mind... you were always on my mind) I haven't been making soap... only using it (that much I still do...) I've lived in a series of one bedroom flats where it would be impractical to store 20 square feet worth of soap and manufacturing equipment.

However, in the next few weeks I will be moving to a 3 bedroom house with a cellar so might start production and possibly start blogging again.  In the meantime I'm also due to become a new father (Kate hates it when I forget to mention that) so please feel free to come have a look at my new blog about Dad issues http://soontobesleepdeprived.blogspot.co.uk/ and the woman whose made it unavoidable.

In the meantime, stay clean.





post signature

1 comment: